2-day training programme to develop confidence and excellence in HR strategy and implementation in line with your organisation’s objectives.
- Learn best practices in HR excellence for your industry and implement the appropriate ones
- Realign HR strategy with organisational strategy and meet marketplace challenges
- Build winning teams, attract and retain high level talent
- Increase productivity, performance and employee loyalty
- Create a learning, high performance organisation for continuous success
- Increase ROI on training investment
- Sell and promote your organisation’s brand
- Develop a truly high performing team through understanding your individual and team dynamics using innovative and precise psychometric and personality profiling tools
- Ability to build a thorough recruitment process that attracts and retains talent
- Effective performance management to drive productivity
- Career planning and development plans
- Increased capability in coaching and management of staff
- Skills/needs gap analysis
- Effective management of HR infrastructure and support
Delegate profile: Middle–Senior management, HR employees (content tailored), any department with managers who have direct reports.
Number of delegates per session: min. 15, max. 25
Format of Training: Interactive, engaging presentation with workshops, group activity, role plays, individual work. All training is delivered in multi sensory format to cater for different learning styles. Homework in preparation for the course and post session continuity programmes available to reinforce and sustain skill development.
Languages delivered in: English, French, Spanish, Italian. We can usually find a training expert to deliver in your language, please enquire.
"Acosphere helped us prepare for our IFFA annual conference and I must say, I’ve never seen a more energised and focused sales team in my history at this company."Joerg Schmeiser, Product Director, CFS, Netherlands
"Acosphere’s High Performance Training Programme is about every individual reaching their full potential from a holistic perspective. In terms of management training programmes, it has the most all-encompassing and inspiring formats that I have seen in my career."Jo Sims, Former HR Director UK & Ireland, Bull Information Systems
"Gilles’ presentation on leadership has been inspirational. Anybody who has an opportunity to see or interact with Gilles should jump up on the opportunity"Anthony Bergasse, MD Bergass (Xerox Distribution Group)
"The team has returned not only in peak form, but they are also already smashing sales targets for this quarter. I would recommend this course to anyone who desires a productive workforce or to reawaken its workforce."Anthonia Opara, HR Manager - Internet Solutions Nigeria
"The team is more confident after the training when they have to do presentations. The combination of oral presenting and the use of tools such as powerpoint was a tremendous leap for them to have a much easier and more impactful way of doing their presentations."Pap’ Amadou Ngom, President, S&H Group
"The team building and strategy event, designed and facilitated by Acosphere, (in January 2017) was our best annual retreat since 2009!"Pape Madiaw N’Diaye, CEO, AFIG FUNDS