2-day training programme to master effective, impactful communication skills. Infused with neuroscience techniques to deepen and sustain learnings.
- Master corporate communications skills: become a more confident and effective communicator
- Communicate with impact and influence to motivate others and achieve your objectives
- Learn how to build rapport and build customers for life
- Successful conflict management and resolution
- Turnaround failing relationships within your organisation and with customers
- Dazzle your clients to create a “must have” trusted relationship to provide unique customer value and grow your business
- Fundamentals of effective communication
- Mastering your own, unique communication style and learning to work with the style of others
- Development of emotional intelligence
- Self-leadership fundamentals and habits of successful communicators
- Rapport and customer relationship management
Delegate profile: All levels from graduate to senior executive (content bespoke)
Number of delegates per session: min. 15, max. 25
Format of Training: Interactive, engaging presentation with workshops, group activity, role plays, communication scenarios, individual work. All training is delivered in multi sensory format to cater for different learning styles. Homework in preparation for the course and post session continuity programmes available to reinforce and sustain skill development.
Languages delivered in: English, French, Spanish, Italian. We can usually find a training expert to deliver in your language, please enquire.
"Gilles’ presentation on leadership has been inspirational. Anybody who has an opportunity to see or interact with Gilles should jump up on the opportunity"Anthony Bergasse, MD Bergass (Xerox Distribution Group)
"The team building and strategy event, designed and facilitated by Acosphere, (in January 2017) was our best annual retreat since 2009!"Pape Madiaw N’Diaye, CEO, AFIG FUNDS
"Acosphere’s High Performance Training Programme is about every individual reaching their full potential from a holistic perspective. In terms of management training programmes, it has the most all-encompassing and inspiring formats that I have seen in my career."Jo Sims, Former HR Director UK & Ireland, Bull Information Systems
"The team has returned not only in peak form, but they are also already smashing sales targets for this quarter. I would recommend this course to anyone who desires a productive workforce or to reawaken its workforce."Anthonia Opara, HR Manager - Internet Solutions Nigeria
"The team is more confident after the training when they have to do presentations. The combination of oral presenting and the use of tools such as powerpoint was a tremendous leap for them to have a much easier and more impactful way of doing their presentations."Pap’ Amadou Ngom, President, S&H Group
"Acosphere helped us prepare for our IFFA annual conference and I must say, I’ve never seen a more energised and focused sales team in my history at this company."Joerg Schmeiser, Product Director, CFS, Netherlands